As a child I learned a lot from my parents growing up, but I believe it was my dads giving spirit that lead me to dedicate my life to serving others at the age of 14. I’ve volunteered my time an talents to over a dozen charities and still continue today volunteering my time to several charitable organizations in the Houston area. I truly believe that it’s through giving we learn how to be better stewards to each other.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35
We are here for you from the beginning to the end, making sure that you’re taking care of.
Our vision is to be able to provide a service that is client centered, trauma informed, unbiased, crisis management, healthcare management and eldercare coordination. Our goal is to provide a whole person approach to the way companies engage their employees as well as how we as individual care for our selves and our mature loved ones.
- Paralegal & Mediator
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Advocate
- Birthing Support & Advocacy
- Ministry Safe Sexual Assault Abuse Prevention
- Elder Care Legal Advocacy
- Community Health Advocacy
- Crime Stopper *Be Nice Program Facilitator
- Volunteer Child Advocate
- Volunteer Texas DFPS
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Trust Based Relational Intervention
- Stanford Chronic Care Self-Management Program
- Mental Health Of America National Certification
- SAMHA Trauma Informed Response For Criminal Justice Facilitator
- Certified First Aid Mental Health Adult & Youth
What People Say
Thank you for advocating on my behalf, when I truly didn’t understand certain situations.Thankful
You were there for me when I just needed someone to talk to during my postpartum.Very Pleased
Your service really helped me out a lot, I will never forget what you have done for me and my family.We Thank You