As a child I learned a lot from my parents growing up, but I believe it was my dads giving spirit that lead me to dedicate my life to serving others at the age of 14. I’ve volunteered my time and my talents to over a dozen charities and still continue today. I believe it wasn’t until I started working in law and social services that I realized the real disparities among those who couldn’t afford healthcare insurance, proper healthcare services and basic needs. Those are your rights!
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35
Our vision is to be able to provide a service that is client centered, trauma informed, unbiased, healthcare management and eldercare coordination. Our goal is to provide a whole person approach to the way insurance companies, hospitals, police officers and corporations engage with those that they serve as well as how we as individual care for ourselves.
We Are Here From The Beginning To The End, Advocating For Your Health.
- Paralegal & Mediator
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Advocate
- Birthing Support & Advocacy
- Ministry Safe Sexual Assault Abuse Prevention
- Elder Care Legal Advocacy
- Community Health Advocacy
- Crime Stopper *Be Nice Program Facilitator
- Resource Service Coordinator
- Volunteer Child Advocate
- Volunteer Texas DFPS
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Trust Based Relational Intervention
- Stanford Chronic Care Self-Management Program
- Member of American Diabetes Association
- Mental Health Of America National Certification
- SAMHA Trauma Informed Response For Criminal Justice Facilitator
What People Say
Thank you for advocating on my behalf, when I truly didn’t understand certain situations.Thankful
You were there for me when I just needed someone to talk to during my postpartum.Very Pleased
Your service really helped me out a lot, I will never forget what you have done for me and my family.We Thank You