As a child I learned a lot from my parents growing up, but I believe it was my dads giving spirit that lead me to dedicate my life to serving others at the age of 14. I’ve volunteered my time an talents to over a dozen charities and still continue today volunteering my time to several charitable organizations in the Houston area. I truly believe that it’s through giving we learn how to be better stewards to each other.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35
We are here for you from the beginning to the end, making sure that you’re taking care of.
Our vision is to be able to provide a service that is client centered, trauma informed, unbiased, maternal healthcare & violence prevention support. We want to provide a whole person approach by providing birthing support as well as advocacy. We also offer additional services that may be a little hard to talk about, but can be approached in a trauma informed way.
- Criminal Paralegal & Mediator
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Advocate
- Birthing Support & Advocacy
- Elder Care Advocacy
- Community Health Advocacy
- Volunteer Child Advocate
- Volunteer Texas DFPS
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Trust Based Relational Intervention
- Stanford Chronic Care Self-Management Program
- Mental Health Of America National Certification
- SAMHA Trauma Informed Response For Criminal Justice Facilitator
- Certified First Aid Mental Health Adult & Youth
What People Say
Thank you for advocating on my behalf, when I truly didn’t understand certain situations.Thankful
You were there for me when I just needed someone to talk to during my postpartum.Very Pleased
Your service really helped me out a lot, I will never forget what you have done for me and my family.We Thank You